Tutorials

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Berenstain Bears Baby quilt

 
Norene made this baby quilt with Moda's Berenstain Bears fabric. 
 
That's my little guy getting upset with me for not letting him have the camera.  He becomes obsessed  with the camera as soon as he sees it.  So if you want to capture that sweet cute little thing he's doing- forget about it!  This is the kind of photo you will usually end up with instead!  :) 

 
Anyway, back to the quilt.  I love how it uses the Sister's jumper and Papa's shirt fabric.  Since this quilt is going to a baby girl, I sweetened it up with flowers and swirls. 
 
I remember reading these books as a little youngster- but the only one I really remember is the Picnic one.  My husband had a bunch of their books as a kid that we now have.  We have about 20 of them so I thought maybe we should try to collect them all.  Well, I looked up the book list and there are about a thousand different Berenstain Bear books!!  Seriously.  So much for having a complete collection! 


No comments: