Tutorials

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Friday Night Sew In


I decided to make a few Christmas gifts.  I would post a pic of them all done, but they are already wrapped up and under the tree.  This block is called Christmas Star from Quilt Blocks Galore.  If you havent found this site yet, bookmark it right now.  It is awesome!  There are a bagillion block ideas for any skill level.  I think I might try to crank out a couple more of these mini-quilts before Christmas officially hits.


I did change the look of my blog a little bit.  Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Theodora quilts said...

those are just spectacular looking blocks and they do look christmasee ,they will make wonderfull gifts and handmade gifts are the best always,I'll check out the site now, xoxo theodora

Anonymous said...

Those blocks look strangely familiar...?! I like how they look different even though it's the same pattern. Beautiful!
- Mom