Tutorials

Friday, March 6, 2015

Norene's log cabin and farm baby quilts



Here's a little one from Norene. She made this using up scraps as a little quilt for those chilly car rides. I like how those dark logs make it almost look 3D.


I just did a free motion feather all over.


And here's another from Norene for a baby boy. A new grandson! 
(My son likes to help me measure and take pics of my quilts. He loves playing with an old camera we have around. One that actually has film in it. It still flashes and makes noise, so it's a pretty popular toy among playmates.)



She requested outlining the farm scene. Then I did a custom flower pattern in the QST's.


Lots of stops and starts, which is a bit of a pain, but then just look at the back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute quilts!
~ Mom