The local Relay for Life steak supper and auction is quite the event around here. I had several of these colored scrappy improve pieced blocks laying around and thought I could sew them up into a couple of baby quilts real quick to put on the auction.
And I wanted to try out my new circle templates, so I got a bit fancy.
I switched to a pink thread and did a heart pattern in the pink areas.
And the blue one is pretty much the same.
I did blue swirls in this one.
My 'blocks' are 10 inches unfinished, 9.5 in finished. So these quilts are about 28 inches square.
I bound them with some leftover coordinating binding pieces I had laying around.