Tutorials

Monday, July 24, 2017

Molly's Dance T-shirt quilt


Molly made this T-shirt quilt out of all her dance shirts as she graduated from high school. 


I had a lot of fun quilting this one with feathered swirls and random other fun things here and there.


I used a bright pink thread all over on it as it coordinated with her sashings and bright pink is just so Molly anyways. 


I put a double bubble (that's what I call those circle in a circles)  in each cornerstone. 


Lots of fun swirls and feathers to fill the background and borders.


The back. No quilt is allowed to leave my house without a little dance on it from my little 3yo ballerina. 

This was Molly's 4-H project and she ended up getting a State Fair Alternate on it and lots of good praise from the judge.  Great job Molly!!

No comments: