Tutorials

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Lloyd or Lola


Jessica made this adorable llama quilt from an Elizabeth Hartman Pattern called Lloyd & Lola. The pattern has two llamas, but Jessica decided to just make one.


I'm not sure if this one is Lloyd or Lola, but it's pretty darn cute!


I outlined the llama and added some details in matching thread colors.


Hello there!
(Not sure what that black mark is by the ear? Some sort of technical digital glitch- it is not part of the actual quilt.)


I filled in the background with lots of fun random things.


That was the easy part!


A bit of ruler work to outline the outside as well as the blanket. I followed the vertical lines in the green fabric and ribbon candied the coral bits. I don't use meandering much, but it seemed the best choice for the texture of the brown fur.


Big swirls for the green garlands. 
Thanks Jessica! This was a fun one for sure!

No comments: