Tutorials

Sunday, February 6, 2022

June

Back in 2018 I attended a workshop by Amanda Jean Nyberg and started this quilt called June from her book 'No Scrap Left Behind'. I made a post about it a while back.

I finished the quilt top and it sat around waiting patiently to be quilted for a year. Then, I finally got to it early March 2020. Right before Covid hit. Anyways, it has been done for a year before I got around to taking pics of it all the way completed. And now in 2022, I'm finally putting those pictures in a blog post! Ack! So without further ado-here are some in in-progress shots. 



Laying out a few blocks for my June quilt. I used green, blue and bits of yellow and orange in my pieced blocks. 


And here it is all laid out! It is officially pieced together and awaiting a back and quilting.


I decided to quilt each white square differently, using all the quilting books I have in my possession for ideas.


All the tools! Just making it up as I go.

















The next post will be of it all bound and wrinkly from use.

No comments: