Tutorials

Monday, December 21, 2020

DGS and All Iowa Shop Hop Quilt


This was our do.Good stitches block back in August. A really cool layout of a very simple block where the rainbow of colors gradually change and get more dense along the quilt. We each picked out 2 blocks out of the labeled grid. Unfortunately I deleted the email and cannot remember the name of the pattern or anything. So, this is all I've got to share on this one. 


One more quilt from Lois to share! This one is made with the All Iowa Shop Hop fabric line. I believe the quilt pattern is part of the shop hop as well. 



I quilted an all-over design that included lots of leaves, feathered swirls, circles, and I even tried to make a wild rose- the state flower of Iowa.




A peek of the back.


Yeah, you can actually see some quilting in this section, including the wild rose.
Thanks Lois!

 

No comments: