Tutorials

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Quilts 21 & 22

This the 21st quilt I've quilted this year. 

There were oak leaves in some of the fabric, so that's what went with. 

And in these big square blocks I did Feathers in a Square.  I've done this once before in this post.  I've discovered that turning off the flash on my camera makes the quilting show a lot better, but not so much the colors.  Sorry this pic looks so dreary, but I hope you care more about viewing the quilting!  :)



And this would be quilt #22. 


This quilt features an all-over free-motion design of swirls and leaves, and just a few stars.  The sashing is actually a dark brown.  Thanks Jodi and Norene for having me quilt your lovely quilts!

And that's all for today.  Hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: