Tutorials

Thursday, January 14, 2016

butterflies and Oct. dgs



This was our block for October's Do.Good Stitches Haven circle. It is called all around the neighborhood. It turned out adorable! Take a peek.


Joyce made this adorable butterfly quilt. I had fun adding some details to the wings.


I tried a new border design. Kind of caterpillar-ish looking I thought.


Thanks Joyce!

I'm waaay behind in blog posts. Like a couple months. So I am trying to catch up so I can share more recent things. For a while there I was unable to upload pics from my camera, but have recently awarded myself with a MUCH needed laptop upgrade. Why did I wait so long to do it?  It's a night and day difference. So brace yourself for a post overload!

1 comment:

Vic in NH said...

The butterflys are so bright and pretty! I love the shaping on the wings that you did with the quilting, it really enhances the design. Don't worry about catching up, just move forward. Welcome back!