Tutorials

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

DGS September blocks, Heart Twister


These are the blocks I had my Haven Circle make for September's quilt. I saw a quilt in a blog post that I just loved and thought it would be a fun and simple one to duplicate.  We used 5 inch squares to make HST units and arranged them into diamond shapes using orange, turquoise, pink, dark yellow and light green along with colorful light fabrics.  Stay tuned for the finished quilt!


Peg made yet another Heart Twister wallhanging. 


She wanted it quilted just like the other 3 or 4 she has made already.  I think I'm getting the hang of this one now! 


A large feather in the reds with a large heart with curls inside for the pink center.


Little curls with hearts for the filler.


See what I'm talkin' bout?  The backside.  

Thanks Peg! Keep the twisters coming ;)

No comments: