Tutorials

Monday, November 12, 2018

Wedding gift- Precut Primer Quilt


Here we have another quilt made by my Mom, sister, and I for our cousin's wedding gift. This is the quilt that is on the cover of the Precut Primer book. It turned out so great!



Mom selected the fabric from her stash and started cutting. Then she mailed us several blocks for us to sew together. The blocks went together so fast! Then, Mom and I got together one weekend to lay it all out and sew it together.


In the center of the quilt where all the arrows come together, I quilted in the couple's initials. C + M. (it's upside down in this picture and hard to see.)


But otherwise I quilted a lot of paisleys and feathers, swirls, and some other fun random things in there.


I used a light gray thread on it to match the blueish gray background.


Loved making this pattern! Congrats Chad and Michele!

1 comment:

cityquilter grace said...

very nice....precut and scrappy...win/win!