Tutorials

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Jessica and Karen's


Jessica made this adorable baby quilt with Lilly Pulitzer fabric squares.


I quilted an all-over design of feathered paisleys in a white thread.


Thanks Jessica--always love these fabrics!


Karen made this fun quilt with some 5" squares and a fun setting. 


She had a vision for the quilting to have swirls in the gray background and cross-hatching in the pieced squares. I think it turned out really neat!


I did the swirls first, then marked the centers and half-way marks along the sides of the squares and went to work with the ruler. 


I also SID around the cross-hatched areas.



Thanks Karen!


2 comments:

Karen said...

I love the quilting for my quilt!

beckip54@gmail.com said...

Both are so pretty! Awesome quilting, Jenny!