Tutorials

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

DGS Avignon picnic


Another quilt made for do.Good Stitches here. This one is called Avignon Picnic. A very easy pattern to make- it uses 2.5 inch strips. The only tricky thing is that there are two different blocks- S and Z- that you need to keep track of.  I had a few extra loose units on hand so that I could easily sew up the right last few S or Z blocks that I needed while laying the quilt out. That way you don't have to think too hard about it!


I had my circle-mates use scrappy blues, greens, and yellows with lights.


Another photo shoot in the snow from way back last spring. We are NOT ready for the white stuff to show up here this fall.


I quilted all-over leaves and paisley swirls.



What a great scrap buster! It would be fun to play with the color placement in another version.




Our little label in the backside corner. Even my binding was scrappy! 
Thanks ladies!

No comments: