Tutorials

Thursday, August 3, 2023

Jessica's Calendar Quilt: Fence Posts


In the beginning of this year Jessica brought me another quilt to be featured in a APQ Calendar! This was the photo I shared on my IG. Super sneaky! I loved the little gold details on the fireflies in this new fabric collection by Sarah Watts.


And here's the whole quilt that I can now share. I received my 2024 calendar in the mail a couple weeks ago.


I alternated designs in the block between a large flower design, and overall frilly curls. Pebbles in the sashings and pointy feathers in the setting triangles.






A look from the back.




And here's the Calendar cover it is in.


So fancy in this photoshoot! The calendar comes with a separate book with the patterns for all 12 projects in the calendar. 


A close up shot of the quilting is a nice little bonus!


Our names in print!


A few notes on the quilt. This is the THIRD year in a row Jessica and I have collaborated on a quilt for the APQ Calendar. It's been a thrill each time to see my name in print. What will Jessica come up with for next year I wonder?



 

No comments: