Tutorials

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Another Ticker-Tape doll quilt and a Quilt for a Sports Fan


I made another Ticker Tape Quilt.  I've lost count on how many of these I've made as gifts.  They are always a hit though!  This will be linked up to fellow Iowan Megan's blog: Canoe Ridge Creations- for Sew Modern Monday.  Check out the much cooler things other people made!


This was my latest quilting finish- A Sports-themed quilt!  This was my first attempt with quilting a sports motif. 



I quilted footballs, basketballs, baseballs, lots of stars and loops. 


And then I also threw in some sports-themed words like: champion, touchdown, overtime, goal, and so on.  I think quilting out words is a lot easier than making recognizable footballs and basketballs.  This was quilt #31 for the year.

No comments: