Tutorials

Friday, February 13, 2015

Sweethearts and more hearts.

I have a quilting finish to share!


Remember this little thing?  I completed this Sweetheart tablerunner top about a year ago, just after Valentine's day.  (I shared this wip post) So I was in no hurry to quilt it until a few weeks ago.

Here is a link to the free pattern.



I had fun quilting each heart differently, and making loops in the negative space.


I made one orange heart just for the heck of it.


I used a bright pink thread throughout.  This is the one and only decoration I will put out for Valentine's day.  (assuming I ever get my table cleared off. ha ha.)


The back is pieced together with some old pink fabrics.


And while we are on the subject of hearts, this was our block for February in my do.Good Stitches Haven circle.  It is called pixelated heart and uses 2.5 inch squares.

Happy Love Day!!
(Daniel tiger reference)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this table runner... especially the orange!