Tutorials

Monday, March 18, 2019

Applique Courage Eagle


Katie made these awesome applique 'courage' eagles. Three of them!



They are just small wallhanging sized. I outlined the applique and did a simple meander background fill.


Around the little star blocks I did a simple loop.  In a red thread I outlined the applique 5 point stars and a simple c2c inside the others. 


The eagle needed something, but not much. I did a little internet searching for ideas, and ended up doing this super simple design. 


So glad I could put these all on the same backing and batting and quilt them all at once. Saves soo much time from loading them onto the machine, thread color changes, doing the same design across the top and bottom. Bing bang boom.  Thanks Katie!

1 comment:

beckip54@gmail.com said...

These are awesome! Now I get to bind them!