Tutorials

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Katie's Drunkard's path


Katie made this amazing quilt with drunkard's path and extra rectangle blocks. An original pattern! Super neat!


The creative juices were flowing when I quilted this one up for sure! I stayed in the wavy paths made from the piecing.


Lots of curves, big pebbles and circular feathered shapes.


The borders got special treatment too.



My son makes a great quilt model. At least his socks don't have any holes in them! (yet)


I should photograph all my quilts outside! The natural sunlight shows the quilting off the best by far. Can you feel the warm sun on this coooold winter day today??


Her back. Holy cow.
Obviously this photo was taken a long time ago because where this lush green grass once was, is now a 4 foot drift of snow and ice. And subzero temps.


Using up lots of leftover bits.


Thanks Katie! I wonder what pattern she will come up with next?

No comments: