Tutorials

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Paula's Mystery Quilt



Paula made this quilt from our local guild's mystery quilt challenge. You can see two other versions of the same pattern that I quilted--Mary Jo's, and Penny's.


I quilted an all-over feathered paisley design with a few leaves here and there.



The back. Thanks Paula! I really liked this pattern and regret a little bit not participating. But quilting it for 3 others was just as fun! Our quilt guild has started another mystery quilt challenge. And this time I am participating! We have received our first set of clues, and I have my fabrics all picked out (all from my stash btw) and ready to cut into. It will have lots of greens and teals in it. We will have until our February meeting to get the top together for show and tell. 

1 comment:

beckip54@gmail.com said...

Love the busyness of the background fabric!