Tutorials

Friday, April 26, 2019

More baby quilts from Jessica


More baby quilts from Jessica! This Fancy Fox quilt is one of Elizabeth Hartman's adorable animal patterns.


I quilted an all-over deisgn with a grassy-feathered swirl. Or I would call it a fuzzy fur-swirl in this instance.


The back.


And another charm pack baby quilt with adorable sky-themed fabrics.


All-over swirly clouds for this one.


And another Lilly Pulitzer fabric baby quilt. She makes a lot of these! I'm not sure if she ever gets tired of sewing these, but I can say that I don't get tired of quilting them.


I can see how they are so popular with such fun bright prints. This time I did feathered paisleys all over in a white thread.


Thanks for all the fun little quilts Jessica!

1 comment:

cityquilter grace said...

so pretty indeed....what fun to sew with those lilly pulitzer fabrics!