Tutorials

Monday, April 1, 2019

do Good Stitches blocks- January Chevron


Kat had the Nurture Circle make these fun strip-pieced chevron blocks for the month of January. The color scheme was PB and J using browns and berry colors- pinks, reds, purples, and blues. I'm pretty sure there is turquoise jam out there somewhere! lol. I've never seen it, but it could exist... Anyway here is the tutorial if you are so inclined to try it out. 


Kat also orchestrates our charity, Covered In Love, which supplies quilts to patients who pass away in a hospital in east Texas. She always has a block drive going on, and since I was mailing DGS blocks to her anyways, I thought I might as well sew up a few of her blocks for the Jan/Feb drive. Not the prettiest blocks I'll admit, but there's lots of fun fabrics in there to 'I spy' with. :)  The March/April drive is going on now and the block is a nice springy flower design. 

No comments: